检查 登记 Dates webpage
for more information about registration and payment deadlines.
How do I sign up for classes?
学生 must meet with an academic advisor in order to register for classes. All students are assigned an academic advisor, with the exception of Special Credit Non-Degree Seeking 学生.
Choose one of three options:
- Guide you in researching and choosing long-term educational and career goals.
- Connect you with career coaching and resources.
- Advise you on how many courses to take and when to take them.
- 建立一个课程计划 myBlueRidge, a list of advisor-approved courses which a student may register for, for the next semester.
How do I find out who my academic advisor is?
Academic advisors are usually a faculty member from your program of study. Your academic advisor can be located in myBlueRidge.
- Under “Student Planning:”
- Click on “Plan your Degree & 注册类.”
- Click on the Advising Tab.
How do I locate my academic advisor’s office and their office hours?
- All campus faculty have posted office hours. These hours are posted outside their offices, on their syllabus, and online in the:
Course 目录 and Planning
myBlueRidge: Build Your Plan
Preparing for the first Advising Session
All students have an advising block on their registration 账户 every semester until they meet with their advisor. This ensures students are receiving guidance in their academic planning before registering.
Step 1: Know what courses are required for your program of study
- Your program information is available on myBlueRidge. Under “Student Planning,” click “My Progress.“看到 “学生规划指南” 寻求帮助.
- Program of study (major) requirements can be found in the 大学目录. 目录s are available online or from 学生服务 in the 水槽的建筑.
- 学生可以转移 access transfer guides to university degree pathways here.
- Program Counselors in 学生服务, 或学术顾问, can provide information on course requirements or specific admission requirements for all programs of study.
Step 2: Know what courses you have already taken
- This information can be found in your myBlueRidge 账户.
- Use the “View My Progress” link under the myBlueRidge “Student Planning” menu to see what courses you need to take to complete your academic degree. Scroll all the way to the bottom to see the courses you already have credit for.
Step 3: Know what courses you need to take for the semester
- Use the “View My Progress” link under the myBlueRidge “Student Planning” menu to see what courses you need to take to complete your academic degree. Select courses you need to take to complete your academic plan and click the “Add Course to Plan” button.
- Your advisor will discuss your choices with you and finalize the plan.
- Find the time and day, the course section number, that works for you:
Step 4: 注册类
- Once your Academic Advisor has approved the Course Plan and removed the registration block from your student records, you can register for your classes using myBlueRidge,“现在注册.”
- 检查 登记 Dates webpage for more information about registration and payment deadlines.
(828) 694-1800 or 883-2520
传真:(828)696 - 2446
Transylvania County Campus